October 24, 2019
ASSESS Initiative, a multi-industry initiative to help increase the availability and effectiveness of engineering simulation, has released the Engineering Simulation Credibility Theme positioning paper.
Positioning papers will be publicly available from the ASSESS Initiative website; however, ASSESS Strategic Insight papers will be made available on a “members only” basis.
The positioning papers published to date are:
- Alignment of Commercial, Research and Government Efforts (Align) Theme Positioning Paper
- Business Challenges (Business) Theme Positioning Paper
- Democratization of Engineering Simulation (DoES) Theme Positioning Paper
- Engineering Simulation Credibility (Credibility) Theme Positioning Paper
- Engineering Simulation Digital Twin(s) (Twin(s)) Theme Positioning Paper
- Generative Design (Generative) Theme Positioning Paper
- Integration of Systems and Detailed Sub-System Simulations (Integration) Theme Positioning Paper
The Strategic Insight Papers published to date are:
- Engineering Simulation Credibility (Credibility)
- Understanding an Engineering Simulation Risk Model
- Generative Design (Generative)
- Understanding a Generative Design Enabled Design Process Paradigm Shift
The ASSESS Initiative Membership program provides the ability for the ASSESS Initiative to expand its efforts and community benefits. The ASSESS Membership Program is made for all organizations engaged in analysis, simulation and systems engineering activities related to engineered products and processes.
The ASSESS Membership Program is offered in individual or group memberships. Active ASSESS Initiative Members receive access to Members Only content on the ASSESS website and a discount on the ASSESS Congress Registration Fees. The ASSESS Initiative Membership has over 100 active members.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.