Striker Introduces STRIKER CAD/CAM 2024
STRIKER CAD/CAM provides automated programming of CNC profile cutting and punching equipment, nesting and business system integration.
August 25, 2023
Striker Systems, a company vested in sheet metal fabrication solutions, has released the STRIKER CAD/CAM 2024. STRIKER CAD/CAM provides automated programming of CNC profile cutting and punching equipment, nesting and business system integration.
Key Features of STRIKER CAD/CAM Release 2024:
- AutoCAD 2024 Compatibility: Striker Systems continues to provide full compatibility with AutoCAD, a 2D CAD platform. STRIKER CAD/CAM 2024 is built on the latest AutoCAD 2024 OEM platform, and FAB Professional and DIE Professional 2024 are fully compatible with AutoCAD 2024.
- Sheet Remnant Tracking: Advancements in sheet remnant creation and tracking improve material yield and streamline use of sheet remnants on the shop floor.
- Analytical Tools for Punch Parts: A new part/tool filtering system allows programmers to determine tool usage across the entire PARTshare library as well as identify potential tool conflicts before parts are even nested.
- Heat Dissipation Optimization: Part optimization algorithms have been advanced to better assist with heat dissipation and stress relief.
- PART Costing: Customers using the STRIKER Costing Assistant will now see support for punching operations in addition to profile cutting.
- WIRE EDM Support: Striker’s wire EDM programming software, SS-WIRE EDM, is now available as a stand-alone solution. As a module of STRIKER CAD/CAM 2024, SS-WIRE EDM no longer requires a separate license of AutoCAD.
“The STRIKER CAD/CAM 2024 Release embodies our dedication to pushing the boundaries of technological innovation,” says Striker Systems Vice President of sales, Mike Boggs. “This release represents a new era of precision and connectivity, allowing users to unleash their full potential in every endeavor.”
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via DE-Editors@digitaleng.news.