January 14, 2022
The latest version of Siemens quality management software—Teamcenter Quality 6.0—has been released.
Teamcenter Quality software version 6.0 includes enhancements to the following modules: Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Control and Inspection Planning, Quality Project Management, Problem Solving, Quality Issue Management and Quality Action Management. The combination of modules allows users to close the loop on quality processes in Teamcenter, part of the Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive, integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software.
Benefits of quality management software solutions:
- Optimize and improve product and process quality by supporting development with the lessons-learned process.
- Detect and manage potential failure with guided failure mode and effects analysis.
- Improve collaboration with the engineering department.
- Support your company’s ability to manage the problem-solving process.
- Improve collaboration with suppliers and partners.
- Create master and variant FMEA.
- Save time creating FMEA variants as well as optimizing the lesson learned.
- Provide FMEA structure enhancement in net view.
- Introduction of a new structure of quality processes.
- Enhance quality management workspace for problem solving.
- Leverage Teamcenter Quality using Partner Connect in Teamcenter.
- Improve quality by leveraging collaboration with engineering.
The integrated solution offers process and design-oriented inspection planning combined with control plan management.
Siemens invites interested users to take a few minutes to look into its new Teamcenter Quality 6.0 fact sheet.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.