January 8, 2021
Chaos Vantage, a new standalone application from the creators of V-Ray, is the fastest way to explore detailed 3D scenes in real-time.
For the first time, designers can instantly immerse themselves in a photorealistic, fluidly interactive real-time view of any design or scene, including massive 3D datasets of detailed architectural urban landscapes and other heavyweight environments.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to open your most complex 3D scenes in Chaos Vantage and start exploring instantly. Unlike other real-time solutions, there are no time-consuming conversions, or additional steps to optimize geometry, unwrap UVs, or bake lighting.
- The benefits of NVIDIA RTX acceleration for real-time ray tracing with physically based cameras, lights, materials, and global illumination for the most realistic results.
- How to work with your real-time scenes to dynamically set up views and lighting.
- How to enable a live link to Chaos Vantage from Autodesk 3ds Max so any changes to the 3ds Max scene are immediately updated in Vantage.
- How to render high quality, high resolution images and panoramic VR stills in minutes.
- How to create, edit, and render animations straight from Chaos Vantage.
Date: January 28, 2021 - 9:00am PDT / 12:00pm EDT
Duration: 1 Hour - includes Q&A
Anycubic Kobra 2 3D Printer On Market
The upgraded tool head, electronics, and other mechanical changes are all features to help to boost speed and print quality,...
CIMdata Creates eBook on Vehicle Electrification
The eBook describes vehicle electrification engineering challenges and the capabilities of Siemens Digital Industries Software’s integrated approach, CIMdata says.
TPM Establishes Additive Manufacturing Lab in South Carolina
This lab will serve as a regional demonstration center for additive and 3D printing technology, company says.
America Makes Awards Funding to Colorado School of Mines
Project team to explore cross-platform consistency in laser powder bed fusion technologies, according to America Makes.
Editor’s Pick: Quality Desktop 3D Printing
UltiMaker Method XL 3D printer can be used to print production plastics...
Editor’s Pick: Powerful CAD in the cloud
Creo+ is the Cloud-based version of the company’s flagship mechanical CAD...
Editor’s Pick: Fast resin 3D printing
Nexa3D XiP Pro 3D printer is a new model in the...
Editor’s Pick: Additive Manufacturing Process Management
Stratasys GrabCAD Print Pro is software for managing 3D printing processes.