MecSoft Releases RhinoCAM 2021
This is the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) plug-in for Rhino 6 and 7.
January 25, 2021
MecSoft Corporation, developer of CAM software solutions, has made available RhinoCAM 2021, the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) plug-in for Rhino 6 and 7.
Release highlights include:
- Full support for SubD surface machining in Rhino 7
- A new separately priced module for Adaptive Roughing in 3 Axis milling
- New Face-Top machining method in 2-½ Axis Milling
- Multiple Z-levels in 4 Axis Pocket Milling
- Additional tool axis controls for 5 Axis Continuous Milling
- Numerous features and feature improvements in 2 ½, 3, 4 & 5 Axis machining
- Programmable post-processors employing the Python programming language
- Expanded RhinoCAM SDK for automating machining
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
- Additional enhancements to the G-Code editor & Profile Nesting modules
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via DE-Editors@digitaleng.news.