February 3, 2023
CADSoftTools has announced ABViewer 15.1. It is a minor release of the CAD software that provides new features and enhancements.
What’s New in ABViewer 15.1?
- Support for the SLDASM format
- Improved import of SLDPRT, X_T, X_B and STEP formats
- New tool to create an exploded view of a 3D model
- Import and export of 3D files with the original measuring units
- Zooming with a rectangle in the 3D mode
G-code generation improvements:
- Radius compensation based on the equidistant method for GRBL controllers
- Generation of a G-code compatible with the lathe machine
- improved interface
- Bug fixes
Export to PDF improvements:
- Setting enabling to save PDF files in the CMYK color model
- Saving of layers to PDF
Editor mode improvements:
- New offset mode — Diagonal offset
- Capability to turn off the grid snap
- New grid mode — Snap line
Download the latest version of ABViewer and try it now. It is free for 30 days:
Learn more about ABViewer here.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
Subscribe to our FREE magazine,FREE email newsletters or both!
Join over 90,000 engineering professionals who get fresh engineering news as soon as it is published.
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via DE-Editors@digitaleng.news.
Editor’s Pick: Joule Heating Simulation
SimScale says the new features allow engineers to explicitly define key Joule...
Editor’s Pick: Simulation for additive manufacturing processes
Desktop Metal Live Suite extends the company’s Live Sinter simulation software.
Editor’s Pick: Faster Setup for EV Battery Simulation
Siemens Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2302 streamlines workflow setup, processes new flow possibilities and much...
Editor’s Pick: Analyze models for 3D printing suitability
Protolabs Instant Manufacturability Analysis online service simplifies parts design process for 3D...