Identifying Hidden Costs and Failures
RAMDO is an engineering software tool that enhances computer simulation models by taking into account the variability of input variables.
September 11, 2019
RAMDO Solutions software allows users to account for variability in simulation inputs. Going beyond deterministic inputs, RAMDO allows engineers to better understand how and where input variabilities affect their simulation model output responses, delivering models that are safer, less expensive, better optimized and more reliable.
RAMDO’s UQ (Uncertainty Quantification) allows engineers to account for variability of input variables and very efficiently generates highly accurate output distributions.
RAMDO V&V (Verification & Validation) allows engineers to statistically verify and validate their simulation models, even with limited output test data.
RAMDO RBDO (Reliability-based Design Optimization) allows engineers to find an optimum design satisfying target reliabilities in a highly efficient manner.
RAMDO provides solutions focused on lightweighting, maps, virtual product development and much more.
Areas for which RAMDO can help deliver solutions, according to the company, include:
- Casting Process Design Optimization
- Electromagnetic Device Designs
- Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage System Design
- Fluid-Solid Interaction (FSI) Problems
- Reduce Residual Deformation in Welding
- Thermo-Elasto-Plastic Residual Deformation
- Electro-Thermal Polysilicon Microactuator
- High-Fidelity CFD Outputs
- Fatigue Analysis and Durability
- Explosion Analysis and Survivability
- Vehicle and Machine Dynamics
- Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH)
- Wind Turbine Blades Design
- Robotic Systems
- Advanced and Hybrid Powertrain
- Human Centered Design
- MEMS and Nano/Micromechanics Based Materials Design
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.